Mission. The mission of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) of Green Mountain College is to act as a liaison between student-athletes, athletic administration, and the campus community. Service to the college and greater communities, academic excellence, and positive sportsmanship are just a few of the major goals carried out by its members.
- Creating a voice for student-athletes in regards to NCAA governing
- Strengthen communication between all sports teams to the athletic administration
- Strengthen communication between members and their respective teams to obtain a greater involvement in SAAC activities
- Promote a positive student-athlete image to the campus
- Engage and create activities to benefit the college/greater communities